Hometrack Valuer (HTV)
Hometrack Valuer (HTV) is a robust end-to-end desktop valuation process for lenders| and mortgage insurers. The philosophy behind HTV is to provide the valuer with a rich, virtual environment and the most advanced tools for speedy, accurate assessment with minimum opportunity for fraud. Verification of all data and imagery is independent of the client or client's representative.
Data is neither verified by nor sourced from any party with a vested interest in the transaction at hand. HTV does not require the valuer to contact the borrower for verification of any data regarding the property, further minimising the potential for fraud while improving turnaround times. HTV is designed for use only by accredited valuers. The system exposes maximum visibility of up to 50 comparative sales in the immediate area with full external imagery, as well as detailed market data for the local area. The valuer is encouraged to make an informed objective decision.
- Independent data verification, reducing the risk of fraud
- A locked-down process; no ability for participants to manipulate comparables or imagery
- Valuation from a qualified professional valuer with national coverage
- Full integration into Valex from instruction to report delivery
- Reduced cost of property inspection, as stand-alone valuation or a second valuation for high risk transactions
T: +61 (0)2 8257 1100